Friday, February 29, 2008

Bday Celebration!!!

Feb 28 was my Bday.. having fun throughout the evening...shuang sia.. a little disappointed for certain thing.. but overall was damn fun.. as usual, meet up my gang of friends.. alan even come to expo and find me... then at ps meet lena, cq , wk and wei hao.. as again, eating is a big problem for us... thinking of where to eat... finally at pizza hut and eat our dinner... the service there is damn lousy lor.. wait for so long for our soup and wei hao ask 2x for chilli but nvr come in the end... wth lor.. some more we still have to pay service charge... -_-"""


then go to cathey there and walk around and eat my ice cream 'cake"... sing song and tok cock abit... then later go to cq hs nearby to drink.. drink abit then every1 go take photo.. haha... went crazy and take all kind of photos... i even act drunk and sleep on floor... oh mine.... thank lena for helping us to take photo.... haha

My Cake
Lamers!!! LOL

DRUNK!! School Boi Family





my 'blood' bro during 1 plus come my hs and bring cake... lol... celebrate wif 2 pcs of $2 cake... i appericate his effort as he at least rmb my day today... haha.... tok abt relationship and try to tok some sense into him.. give some advise and example.. hope he is able to clear his mind and know what he want... wish him all the best....

2nd Cake From 'Blood' Bro





btw i make 3 wishes today.. 3 all similar la.. hope it really work... wahaha... p.s i love u, i wan to watch the movie... it look so touching and nice plot when i reand the trailer and plot through wikipedia... i wan to date my out to watch this film.... haizzz... look like no chance at all....

No comments: