Sunday, February 17, 2008

Problems

Yesterday can say 1 of my most ... in my life... i not so sure wat kind of word to use... sad? disappointed? angry? suprise? etc.. DUNNO is in my mind... feeling was down all the way from thomas plaza to home... haiz... 2dae working.. still have to smile to customers even my feeling is down and bad...

today was another bad days... meet 2 customers whom feel like slapping their face up down left right... think them customer then big ar... i take off my SE clothes, i comfirm scold them if they treat mi like tat... long time M1 customer big ar... muz treat u gd ar..ur ownself dun have the manner to let ppl treat u gd... 1 female customer more worse... w910i in M1 only got 2 colour.. BLACK & RED... DUN HAVE BROWN COLOUR...OK!!!! i say dun have bcoz u in M1 asking mi how many colour w910i have... u cannot expect i say M1 have singtel colour rite... so dare to come M1 and ask singtel phone.. go bang the wall la... another no manner person...

AHHHHHH!!!mood not veri gd.... didnt know it affect so much... haizz... wat to do... this type of thing oso cannot force.. i dun blame u... i juz blame myself... juz hope i can recover fast... next week is a testing for my endurance.. straight 6 days of working... hope i can take it...

No comments: