Friday, February 8, 2008

CNY 2008

finally, my CNY is finished after 2nd day... coz 3rd & 4th of CNY i am working... damn xiong sia... chinese eve..go visit ah bi ah fu house ( my mother brother) gathering wif all my relatives... ah kor, jeremy, andy, mac and i go play DOTA... long time nvr touch liao.. abt 1 - 2 yr +.. quite not get used of it...KENVIN TEO FEEDER!!!! wahaha....then after tat go to ivan house and play mahjong till 5+ in the morning... lose around $23.. sianz 1/2.. haven CNY already lost money... bad sign... then 1st day of CNY play mahjong again.. won $2 after whole day playing... damn sad sia... but at least better than jeremy... whaha...lose $55.. feeder chiam....2nd day more tired... wake up and go for lion dance... wah..tired tired.. from around 8am - 9+pm... more than 12hr outside.. butt pain sia.. most of the time is on the lorry... sianz..2molo still have to work.. haven really enjoy my holiday...

unexpected thing happen to me today.. juz found out from my sister.. my distant relative juz tag me... didnt really expecting for tat...coz ivan , jeremy,mi, my those female cousins and aunties is talking abt her... manting no worry... is toking abt gd things not bad thing...wahaha...but i scare is my those cousins using her name to cheat mi... since i kanna cheated by gal b4... kind of phobia...haizz... gd man hard to be...

No comments: