Monday, February 25, 2008

Surprise in my life...

i tink in my life i got 2 biggest surprise... 1st surprise is tat joanne say yes... after many time of asking and rejection... she finally nodded her head...too bad is i nvr appreciated her...i still feel sad as i really nvr done my part as a bf for her... sorry.. if time can go back.. i will do thing more to make u happy.. but time wait no one...

another is recently is tat mei yun finally agree to go out wif mi.. oh mine.. i tio stun when she agree... even thought the reasons she give is : i going to ns, i leaving RP, my bday, feel bad of rejecting mi alot of time... i still appreciated her time... 1st time so close looking at her... wow... haha... i am sick man... thank you mei yun... i enjoy my meal as i can see u.. wahaha....

No comments: