Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day & 1st Day at IBM

today was a tiring day for me... 1st day working in office.. everything is a new experience for me.. it is a different feelin when i 1st working in m1 as a promoter , factory worker at samson's mother workplace, BAT factory worker. i feel only this job and promoter is stress as my 1st day is i go alone and work... no friends, new environment... all is new to me... i hope i can endure 3 mth of working there.. and earn big money as well... hahah...$8 per hr... 1.5x for OT... cannot wait for OT...

since 2day is my 1st day.. basically i got nth to do.. juz reading a big file with lot lot lot of paper.. toking abt SAP... a new program for me to learn... shiok sia... can u imagine tat i spent my 8 hr of working to read up the SAP stuff... more worse is tat i didnt even manage to read finish all... lucky 2molo IBM is celebrating CNY... shuang sia... free money again... hope it happen again or let mi busy in IBM to let my time pass faster... haha....


Today really quite disappointed tat didnt manage to pass the gift to Mei Yun... and nvr see her today... today is VALENTINE DAY... yet nvr see her.. haizz... wiat for her at thomas plaza from 8-10.. 2 hr of waiting .. i saw ppl go in and come out.... i juz standing outside like an idiot... sad sad... the rose i bought has lose its meaning liao...
this are the gift for her


the last wan is my sis give it to mi... OMG...1st time... so kind of her....

No comments: