Thursday, August 21, 2008

YEAH!!!

Finally 6 months of work, i am free from waking up early the morning liao... nw i can sleep until what time i like... HAHAHAHAHA!!! i am so happy.... but quite sad to leave the company since i know my people over there... Madeline, Nicole, Annie ,Shena, Bryan, Ray etc... really wish them could handle their work there without mi... LOL...

on AUg 14, my mother & grandma & i & ivan & jeremy(later then join us at old airport road) go pray my grandfather... during tat day, i not careful burn 1 hole in my arm... tat was so stupid lor... joss stick totally stick in my skin and tat was so hurt!! after around 2 yr nvr go see my grandfather since that time ivan & i go shift him to his new home...

what so great about on Aug 14 & 15 is we ( ivan & Jeremy & I ) finally gather once again... kind of miss those days when we holiday we will actually take turn go each other hs and stay... as we grow up, we begin to get busy wif our own life and work... nw very rare to meet up... tsk tsk.. hope when we grow up still able to mantain our BEST Cousin relationship... LOL.. if this is seen by them, sure tio scold why i so gay..lol...

then we plan to go swimming on Aug 15 so we go stay ivan hs since it is near to my aunt hs which we can swim for free... haha... i & jeremy meet ivan & his gf (4get her name.. die sia..) ivan's gf go make her hair, so i go treat ivan & jeremy go eat HK Cafe since i work for so long for IBM, then also muz at least treat them meal ma... see.. i so gd rite... we tok alot of stuff.. of coz mostly is our family stuff lor... i tink we are the 3 cousin that really care for our family... we do look out for our family members.. of coz is the younger generation la.. those older generation we also cannot help =D

then after that we go watch movie... then go ivan hs slack lor... Aug 15 we go our 7th aunt hs and swim.. swim until all of us got sun burn... LOL... but i didnt manage to get darker.. i wan to be abit tan.. i too white liao... LOL... going to drag them go swiming again...

this week is a tired week for mi.. i been going out everyday... i am so tired.. long time nvr go out liao beside work lor....have go out and do errand for my work...haiz... still so busy... but lucky wed is a great great great day... i go SHOPPPING!!!! lol.. buy 3 shirt and 3 pant... spent around 100+.. most impt is YONG MEI YUN pei mi lor... WAHAHA.. my nose is getter longer liao.. too proud... haha... my nose almost bleed sia... =X=X=X i better keep my mouth shut... let me enjoy myself.. hahaha....(cut short everything)

dunno whether still got chance to see her again?? since she going to AUS for 1 yr.. while i will be in NS serving... LOL...

ok.. tat not like myself...sound so sad like tat... we muz be Happy!! happy every sec every min every hr every moment... coz i dun1 to waste any single moment of my life to be sad... Smile every1... Think of all the beauty around us... and u will be happy =D=D=D.. So ppl.. Try to smile more since it is FOC...

No comments: