Sunday, August 10, 2008

Update!

MIA for so long again.. too lazy or no time to blog... too busy since past 1 month.. been dealing with all kind of thing.. i holding 3 jobs in total...

sound alot rite.. but the 3rd job is about deployment & training.. i can do it at home and doesnt require mi to be office... sound easy?? but it is way too wrong. its take up all my time after my work in IBM, and its doesnt have fix hours, meaning i am 24/7 stand by. My job scope is to deploy my promoters to which outlet for weekday & weekend and give training if require for new people.. Training is easy... but deploy people is hard.. i have contact at least 15 ppl to ask them when they free to work.. then gather every informantion i get and sort into 1 excel sheet. then later have to sort them out into each outlet based on their free day to work. I also dunno now of these day promoters very hard to please... keep wanting to get location that is near their place... Wah piang... bro and sis u tink easy ar.. i got ppl that can work for 2 weekend , u can work like 1 weekend, of coz muz put u another location la... when i tell them like tat, then they say they dun1 to work tat day since the place to far... F***.... my batch of promoters also dun dare to say to our last time in charge.. i like going around S'pore, go westmall, imm, Yishun, TP,CP,parkway, paragon & bugis. Almost all the outlet i went.. i also nvr once complain..

sometime i feel like scolding all of them, i also spent almost my night to tink where to locate u all best... i was like spenting 3 hr staring the com and see which slot is suitable or best for u guys... I normally should be busy during tue and wed, since the deadline to hand in the sheet is wed night.. but got some ppl yaya sia, last min give me trouble.. cannot work, then can work, wah piang...in the end i even on fri night have to report to my boss about the last update...

deployment i already veri fan with that liao... nw i like also handling problem with promoters, have to hear what problem they face or what help they need. Such as; pay increase, more phones to loan, more shirt, phone spec, certain outlet dun like, staff not friendly etc.. then i like have to sms them back.. those time is i am working during IBM, meaning i doing my work in IBM while helping out to reply those msg... i am very busy le, some more IBM work is too many for time being...

i have to msn with my boss in MSN for 1 -2 hr to update him with the deployment and feedback. like if any1 of the promoter got complain, i must like to settle the problem also.. then which promoter need phone, i have to pass phone to them also, (longest pass phone : from expo go to westmall, then go back to bugis then TPY),No Timesheet i also have to fax to them or have to bring them personally, like 2molo, i have to go down to CP.. wah lau, 1 hr ride le.. go and back, waste my 2 hr time. go there also muz check out how sale and how the feedback from the promoter..

bascially is promoters is the main problems... Old bird, new bird, average bird all i have to handle, i like the mother bird... haha...

Enough of work!!!! Worned out by work liao la... On Aug 5th, i fall sick, 1st time i sick so serious in 2008 that i have to go see doctor...Aug 5th was alright only, i just feeling veri veri weak, seriously veri weak, i tink a kid can even push mi down.. bone all aching.. then head damn pain sia... keep pressing my head, then got a bit of fever, like around 38.2... the whole night i cannot sleep sia..like every 1 1/2 hr i keep waking up bcoz of my head.. too pain to sleep.. 6 of Aug more worse, i woke up 6am, then i cannot sleep properly liao... i was like going to my parent room and sleep their bed for awhile then i go my bro room sleep, then go back my room sleep, like 7 plus i still cannot sleep well, i was feeling weak, cold, fever and head pain, i sms my boss i take leave. i go my living room and sleep in a funny pose.. i tink i too tired tat i dun care my head pian, i fall asleep in my living room for 2hr.. then wake up again.. i go my bro bed sleep again for few hr b4 go see doctor...

I thought the earth is shaking, my vision is very bad and the image is like moving.. i have to walk very slow and have to concentrate very hard.. i am too weak that time... during the nitez my fever instead of going down, it went up 39, i am totally freak out, i thought this time i CMI liao... but after eating the medicine then i tink everything went alright.. till nw i still got glastic pain.... nw eat medicine to cut the pain.. it is like every few min then pain... it went like 2 -3 hr then stop..after 1hr , then it begin agian... it just like girl PMS... ahh!! i hate to be sick.. make mi so stress up...

My time is not enough... have to squeeze so many thing inside..muz really go find 1 free day at least...

No comments: