Saturday, August 23, 2008

Bad Day!!!

wah!!! i almost blow up today... today got 1 person so daring to fly my airplane sia... in my 20 yrs of life , this is the 1st time....if i am still in sec sch, i will confirm 100% 100% 100% blew my temper!!!!!! ahhhhh!!!

Like an idiot walking J8 alone for like from 5plus to 9 plus?? OMG!!! tat was like 4 hrs???

Lucky got alan come pei mi.. if not i going to blew the whole J8 up... LOL....

we chat alot sia... from ns stuff to study.. look like i am not mentally prepare for my ns and study... from the chat, i was quite lost.. alan invited mi to go oversea to study.. but im dun1 to waste my parent money too much... i was trying to tink how i goin to study my degree.. part time or full time? argh! i hate my life... a basterd in sec.. slacker in poly... future ??? i dunno...

i am so jealous of ppl's life, they at least know what they like and their goal.. yet mi? juz like all my sec sch friend... still blur... tsk tsk...

No comments: