Wednesday, March 19, 2008

oh god... i need a REST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh man.. i damn tired...it has been 2 week tat i haven got a day to rest... i going to collapse soon.... work work work is all in my mind.. standard wake up 7 then go work.. work till 6 (earliest) or up to 10pm (latest).. i going to faint... i am a pig.. i need 12hr of sleep.. i hate to be woken up alarm...

where my 1st half of my pay??????????? i am waiting... shit...money faster faster come.. i need u... i cannot wait to lay my hand on PSP slim liao... once i got my pay i go order liao... faster...

2 days liao.. i keep having bad sleep.. i noe i cannot take it yet i go watch still... blame on mi... stupid mi sia... keep thinking of those useless thing.. make myself afraid of nth... i tink too much when i close my eye.... BRAIN, u can rest when i sleeping, u dun need to be so hardworking liao.. give u time to rest oso dun1... haizz.z..

No comments: