Monday, January 28, 2008

Result

today is a tiring day sia... cannot believe the check up take abt 6 hrs.. wee kiat & me frome 930am - 330pm then finish our check up...
some guys are really damn lucky sia... still got parents come follow their son to check up...
unlike us... we even lose our way...
all the station is relax & easy.. only the IQ station is a killing station.. it kill many many many of my brain cells... i long time nvr touch math liao.. nw in 1 shot give me so many questions...
physic i nvr learn.. they oso give.. die liao lor... anyhow do....
i get into PES B.. wee kiat suay la..still pending .. currently under PES D.. but he need to do another check up...
so nw my gang of poly friend got 1 A , 2 B (but he is going anothor check up), 1 D (pending)..
aim to get A but my left hand.... haizz.z...

No comments: